Ms. Shubhra Gupta
Assistant Professor Department of Electronics firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Electronics(Pursuing)
- M. Sc. in Electronics
Areas of Specialization
- Thin film semiconductor materials
Administrative roles/ responsibilities
- Member of different departmental Committees
- BSc(Hons) Electronics
• Shubhra Gupta and P.K. Shishodia “Simulated Analysis of ZrS2 Buffer Layer for Thin Film Solar Cells”(Communicated). • Shubhra Gupta and P.K. Shishodia “Theoretical Investigation to Study the Impact of Illumination Intensity on ZrS2 based Solar Cell” Proceedings of “21st National Conference on "Solid State Nuclear Track Detectors and Their Applications "(Paper Accepted Conference postponed till further notice) • Effect of aluminum and yttrium doping on zinc sulphide nanoparticles, Swati Sharma, Jyoti Kashyap, Shubhra Gupta, Natasha, and A. Kapoor, AIP Conference Proceedings 1728, 020697 (2016).
• Mentored the Project by B.Tech Electronics students : Warehouse Color Sorter • Innovation Project SVC-308 : Development and Testing of a Neural Network Based Object Sorting Robotic Arm. • Mentored the Project by B.Tech and B.Sc.(Hons) Electronics students in the Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge Indian Design Contest 2015- The First Step , Titled Pattern Recognition and Drawing using Neural Network based on Robotic Arm, which was short listed for the Quarter finals.